Infraction FIRMA ESC TAKES DUMP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Hey guys,
Took my brand new Infraction v2 out for the 4th run. I had the speed pinion in so it went into thermal. Now it’s like it’s stuck in thermal. I get one green flash that makes the pinion move slightly. That’s it though
Steering still working . I guess I’ll contact HH Monday. Have y’all had similar issues with the FIRMA ESC

Hey guys,
Took my brand new Infraction v2 out for the 4th run. I had the speed pinion in so it went into thermal. Now it’s like it’s stuck in thermal. I get one green flash that makes the pinion move slightly. That’s it though
Steering still working . I guess I’ll contact HH Monday. Have y’all had similar issues with the FIRMA ESC
Not in that sense but im waiting for one right now myself. The port for the fan on the outside of it is toast fan doesn't work and it cause my rig to brownout while inwas running. Ended up hitting a tree and caused more damage. Supposed to be in really soon from what they told me. They should take care of you. They seem to donehats needed to keep us coming back lol

Huge disappointment! This truck should have came with the 160amp esc and a bigger motor
I paid right at $900 for the truck and to get smart batteries and then the battery level lights. on the remote don’t work. Now the esc has gone out

Last edited:
I want an infraction myself but I just got a senton a week ago. But I did do a transplant of the motor and esc from an infraction lol how hard were you running it to hit thermal? Nvm I forgot you said you had the speed pinion on it too though right? I almost think they should have just gone with the 185 in those.

I just joined the Arrma group a couple months ago
First with a Typhon 6s V5
And few weeks later i acquired one of the Felony cars
Both have had ESC issues
And steering servos as well !!
I received the first one for the Typhon like lightning....
However I’m being told that the 160 for the felony is on back order but should be arriving soon !
I’m kinda impressed with the durability of the Arrma RCz but the electronics have not been up to snuff , in my opinion,
Which is worth exactly what you paid for it.

I want an infraction myself but I just got a senton a week ago. But I did do a transplant of the motor and esc from an infraction lol how hard were you running it to hit thermal? Nvm I forgot you said you had the speed pinion on it too though right? I almost think they should have just gone with the 185 in those.
I’ve got a blx 185 and motor that I may drop in just to test out the power difference

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back