Kraton First back flip under my belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo1980

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Ive had my kraton exb 6s for a while now but ive only been brave enough to do small jumps so far as ive come back into the hobby since the old days of the tamiya subaru's and cosworths and this is my first experience in the 6s bashing rigs. I set up a ramp and again was only doing small jumps of it but then thought lets just go for it if it breaks then so be it i will just fix and try again, i ended up doing about eight or so back flips with a huge smile on my face and the best of all i come away with no breaks😀
Im so glad ive got back into the hobby i cant think of any other hobby that turns a grown adult into a kid😀💪

Ive had my kraton exb 6s for a while now but ive only been brave enough to do small jumps so far as ive come back into the hobby since the old days of the tamiya subaru's and cosworths and this is my first experience in the 6s bashing rigs. I set up a ramp and again was only doing small jumps of it but then thought lets just go for it if it breaks then so be it i will just fix and try again, i ended up doing about eight or so back flips with a huge smile on my face and the best of all i come away with no breaks😀
Im so glad ive got back into the hobby i cant think of any other hobby that turns a grown adult into a kid😀💪
Nice one brother! Your totally right.. if it breaks you can always fix… SEND IT BROTHER 🤘🏻😎

if and when you do break a wing mount… make sure to stop by and get one of @Lovestricken ’s wing mounts! That’ll keep ya going! https://3d-rc.myshopify.com/products/arrma-6s-wing-mount

I know what you mean, when I landed my first intentional 😂 backflip of the big Rock off my ramp I was pretty stoked to being able to stick the landings 🤘🏻🤘🏻
Once you get the hang of it it’s awesome… just a flick of the throttle finger like you were born doing it and the electronic beasts jumps at your demand and lands a beautiful backflip everytime and your just like …. Yeeeeee 😎

Last edited:
I took my kraton out yesterday. On the first run I landed 3 backflips. I wasnt sending it but running within my skill and price range. I had such a blast. Later that day I picked up a vorteks and a traxxas rustler to have something smaller to goof around with. Though ive got a feeling ill be picking up a talion once its released then seeing about getting a body painted in green to go on it. I'd love to figure out how to get the dragon in the avatar on the hood.

Nice adds. If I 'just picked them up' like that my wife would pick me up and drop me from a great height. So I just do it one at a time 😁
Well mine was with me not realizing i had gotten a kraton 6s the day before. I couldnt decide between the two and one salesman was like just get them both. After a little bit she said sure lets get both and ill run one. It was a win win lol.

Now that im doing bigger jumps what are you guys putting under the motor to help protect the strain on the motor mount, ive seen some people putting silocone under the motor but im not keen on that idea

Now that im doing bigger jumps what are you guys putting under the motor to help protect the strain on the motor mount, ive seen some people putting silocone under the motor but im not keen on that idea

I use a fat O-ring on the end of the can. This is a big block motor but same theory still applies.

41CB56AD-D9D2-4F40-BB56-923C966D5002.jpeg

I use a fat O-ring on the end of the can. This is a big block motor but same theory still applies.

View attachment 158679
Does the ‘O’ ring just go over the end of the can? What holds it in place. I’ve just started getting big air with my standard Kraton so any tips to beef up places would be grateful. There is no better feeling than landing your first flip then repeating it for a few goes. 👍👍

Does the ‘O’ ring just go over the end of the can? What holds it in place. I’ve just started getting big air with my standard Kraton so any tips to beef up places would be grateful. There is no better feeling than landing your first flip then repeating it for a few goes. 👍👍
I slide mine in front of the motor wires, but I don’t think it really matters. Do whatever you think works best for you 👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back