First bash day..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh that sucks man. If it makes you feel any better it’s poring rain here today and it will remain cool enough it won’t dry up anytime soon. I’m stuck to blacktop and concrete since I don’t run in mud. Dirt and wet dirt is fine, it cleans easily but straight up mud is a nope. I like to keep my rigs relatively clean and the juice isn’t worth the squeeze if you know what I mean.

Well this is what I woke up too. Yesterday there was no snow and relatively dry. Today on the other hand.
20200118_092631.jpg

That sucks @BashingBrian. It just started to snow here, and doesn't look like it will taper off anytime soon?. Say whaaaat?! I got 2.8 Badlands on a Typhon 3s with a freshly rebuilt rear dif, a new ramp and a warm coat and toque. See ya boys, time to go mess up the new neighbor's front yard.

That sucks @BashingBrian. It just started to snow here, and doesn't look like it will taper off anytime soon?. Say whaaaat?! I got 2.8 Badlands on a Typhon 3s with a freshly rebuilt rear dif, a new ramp and a warm coat and toque. See ya boys, time to go mess up the new neighbor's front yard.
Get it before the sleds do ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back