First body I've done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuanOrez

Mojave Addicts Anonymous - Founding Member -
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Talion
It was based off my favorite show and car when I was a kid. The paint job was simple and easy but it was my first go at this so I'm pretty happy. The underbody was done in silver. YEEEHAAAW! :LOL:

10 yo me would be in heaven if I had this back then.

GENERAL LEE SENTON!

20201128_182701.jpg

It was based off my favorite show and car when I was a kid. The paint job was simple and easy but it was my first go at this so I'm pretty happy. The underbody was done in silver. YEEEHAAAW! :LOL:

GENERAL LEE SENTON!

View attachment 111579
Very nice!

Nice job, remember my 1st, as long as you clean/prep the inside and use good paint, it's easy.

GENERAL LEE SENTON!

View attachment 111579
When I was a kid, my parents bought me a knock off GL with the number “10” on the side. ??????

Looks good?. Then probably also a Senton ”Knight Rider” (With working red led in the front of course)?
Yes! I think I'm going to buy a car platform so I can get an actual Firebird body to fit. Also, need to find something that will fit the A-Team van body properly. Down the rabbit hole I go...

Thank you! Next one I want to figure out how to do is the A-Team van.
Like this?
Tamiya-Lunch-Box-A-team.jpg

I've always wanted to get a Tamiya Lunchbox and make a Mystery Machine. I even found a seller on Etsy that makes the sticker kit once.
Looks good?. Then probably also a Senton ”Knight Rider” (With working red led in the front of course)?
I think the hardest thing is going to be finding a 3rd gen Trans Am body let alone one that fits :( I can find 2nd gens all over the place.

Like this?
View attachment 111626

I've always wanted to get a Tamiya Lunchbox and make a Mystery Machine. I even found a seller on Etsy that makes the sticker kit once.

I think the hardest thing is going to be finding an 80s Trans Am body let alone one that fits :(
Yup. Getting the body for KITT will be difficult.

The Mystery Machine would be amazing.

Love that A-Team van!

Omg! What are you thinking? That is so not politically correct, you will be surrounded by angry Karen's if you take that out in public, how dare you expose thier children to such cultural insensitivity!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yup. Getting the body for KITT will be difficult.

The Mystery Machine would be amazing.

Love that A-Team van!

The Tamiya Lunchbox Mystery Machine would be a fairly cheap build, especially if you are just making it a shelf queen.

Delta Plastic makes a 3rd gen Camaro, that is the closest thing I can find.

The Tamiya Lunchbox Mystery Machine would be a fairly cheap build, especially if you are just making it a shelf queen.

Delta Plastic makes a 3rd gen Camaro, that is the closest thing I can find.
Sweet. I will look into that. Thanks!
Omg! What are you thinking? That is so not politically correct, you will be surrounded by angry Karen's if you take that out in public, how dare you expose thier children to such cultural insensitivity!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This actually came to mind right after I got done. After that fleeting thought I chuckled and immediately cracked a beer, threw in a LIPO and took to the street with it.

Actually considering how I can connect a speaker to it that's loud enough to play this:

General Lee Horn - YouTube

Sweet. I will look into that. Thanks!

This actually came to mind right after I got done. After that fleeting thought I chuckled and immediately cracked a beer, threw in a LIPO and took to the street with it.

Actually considering how I can connect a speaker to it that's loud enough to play this:

General Lee Horn - YouTube
You can use this and set up the third channel to play it as a horn irrc.

https://usa.banggood.com/Sense-Inno...UId0rikH6UBVXakaAsSGEALw_wcB&cur_warehouse=CN

Found a link how to make the KITT lights, with schematic view. It’s all abracadabra to me ?
https://www.knightlight.co.uk/model-car-scanners.html
Nice, thank you! I have a lot to learn but this helps. :)
Awesome I need one for my S6.you putting wing on it?rebal flag wing??,I painted this wing last night.View attachment 111631
Looking good! No wing for me right now but maybe in the future.
You can use this and set up the third channel to play it as a horn irrc.

https://usa.banggood.com/Sense-Inno...UId0rikH6UBVXakaAsSGEALw_wcB&cur_warehouse=CN

Thank you so much! Looks like pay day may already be spent... lol

Last edited:
Nice, thank you! I have a lot to learn but this helps. :)

Looking good! No wing for me right now but maybe in the future.

Thank you so much! Looks like pay day may already be spent... lol
Mine too :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back