Senton First break on Senton BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than bumpers and suspension arms. What’s the first thing you broke on your Senton 3S BLX V3? Or first issues you had with yours? And how did you go about fixing it?
Only thing I've actually broken is stock servo. Just too much junk getting caught up in the linkage. I knew it would happen though so I'm not mad about it. Overall super impressed with this thing.

Esc fried kinda early on, so I converted to 4s. That allowed me to send double backflips on my 8' ramp, which led to a arms. Most recently had a front motor bearing go out. Utterly amazed at how much abuse these trucks take before breaking.

Got it on Friday, bent the front shock (my kid was driving) got new ones on order. Also had some rocks get lodge in spots and start sawing into a few rotating components. I'm brainstorming some work around for it. Really tough truck though, can't believe what it can take.

Rear shock went RUD and blew a hole in the body. Replaced with better shocks.
Snapped off both front A-arms on a hard landing. RPM replacements seem more durable.
I have aluminum A-arms on my dirt track/street racer. Don't use aluminum A-arms if you're gonna bash. You'll crack your chassis.

Got it on Friday, bent the front shock (my kid was driving) got new ones on order. Also had some rocks get lodge in spots and start sawing into a few rotating components. I'm brainstorming some work around for it. Really tough truck though, can't believe what it can take.
Well I brainstormed an idea and it turns out they already exist, the dust cover is my next purchase.

Easy answer: the front bumper mount thingy connecting the bumper rail to the bumper spring. I swear, this part was made to break and included unnecessarily between the two aforementioned parts just to keep Horizon in the black.
Here we go again with the old threads.... 🙄

Got mine yesterday, ran 3 packs in it and on the 3rd it does this. It’s all fixed just a screw came loose. Pulled all 4 off and locktited them.

EB00E5E8-56AF-4DC6-86AB-92A9EA519D96.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back