Kraton First build…..first build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @KevinC ...... did @Hammer Down tell ya about the deal he got ??!?!?!?!?!?!??????!!!!!!

I told him to get a hold of a when it comes to that big Losi ya got.... he got the deal of the decade.....
Well, I saw a post a few weeks back from the man, the myth, the legend......that he had gotten himself a DBXL but I forgot ask him......
@Hammer Down did you get one?

Pics or it never happened.....:punch:

ya. and wheres @jondilly1974 been?

Last edited:
Yea buddy! I was trying not to gloat about what a deal I got. But… since you ask.. I scored a virtually Brand New!! Dibby for $425 with two sets of tires and lipos!!!! 😳
Idk what that’s is in Canadian.. 🤣 but in American doll hairs these pigs go for WAY more than that. So needless to say I’m pretty stoked!! 😁🤙

38CCF90B-8DCF-494B-8C72-17A4FEF584F7.jpeg
69EF9794-D868-408C-8763-C9455E2A1F73.jpeg
88B91A67-3519-41EF-A2DF-5D9AD98DF86F.jpeg
1D400B03-E8E8-453B-8147-BBAAC72D5763.jpeg

Yea buddy! I was trying not to gloat about what a deal I got. But… since you ask.. I scored a virtually Brand New!! Dibby for $425 with two sets of tires and lipos!!!! 😳
Idk what that’s is in Canadian.. 🤣 but in American doll hairs these pigs go for WAY more than that. So needless to say I’m pretty stoked!! 😁🤙

View attachment 322518View attachment 322520View attachment 322521View attachment 322522
UN
BE
LEI
VA
BLE......

Hopefully the person who sold it to you doesn't follow this forum..... thats a LOT of rig per $$$$$$$ !!!! @KevinC I just remember you sharing a lot of insight about the DBXL with me..... sounds like you have a lot of insight on the rig

I will always want one.... until I ever get one.....

Hey Jon, glad you finally got some rc time in!! 👌 wish I could have been there to see you hit that planter.. 😂
Sorry you had to visit under such circumstances but at least the weathers been nice.

I’ve been super busy and totally forgot to show Kev my new score!! I’ll pm him. 😎

Anyhoo…. Hopefully I can get caught up and get some bash time in before it gets too cold around here. 🤙
It was not pretty..... poor planter didn't have a prayer.....

View attachment 322518View attachment 322520View attachment 322521View attachment 322522

Dang Muthafugga! Phuck me thats awesome.
That's a sweet deal.......green with envy......cost in canadian....1800.

That rig really is brand new right? Those fans at the back are cool.
You going to upgrade it? How do you like it? It's slow out of the box...for me anyways.

I'm going to get a Vitavon chassis and carbon fibre body installed over the winter. Have you seen the Vitavon bodies? Phucking amazing.

happy for you bro... great deal.

ps.
Are those tires on backwards or am I phucked?

cheers,
kev

Dang Muthafugga! Phuck me thats awesome.
That's a sweet deal.......green with envy......cost in canadian....1800.

That rig really is brand new right? Those fans at the back are cool.
You going to upgrade it? How do you like it? It's slow out of the box...for me anyways.

I'm going to get a Vitavon chassis and carbon fibre body installed over the winter. Have you seen the Vitavon bodies? Phucking amazing.

happy for you bro... great deal.

ps.
Are those tires on backwards or am I phucked?

cheers,
kev
I know right! Those Vitavon carbon bodies are definitely wicked!! 👌

It is kinda slow with the stock pinion, I’ve got a 16t on the way and will probably get an 18-19t if that’s it enough..
My dream is to give it a full Vitavon makeover but I’ll probably start with the chassis braces and then the bulkheads after that. I’ve heard the stock bulkheads flex and destroy the pinion bearings..?

I didn’t even notice the tires being directional until you pointed it out. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

20210618_143220.jpg

My first car was my first project (we don't talk about the k4s) most of the work was repair but the problem was that I had to stop driving her cause of epilepsy so I barely had her for a year😭

Oh..... the good ol days..... before it was thoroughly tested.... and broken..... ::))

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back