first day out broken parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freshness

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Took my granite out today for the first time off road. Fun to drive but broke some stuff. The on and off switch broke since it's on the side the rocks when driving broke the little plastic on off switch. Then I ramped it and my back mount where you put on the clips both broke. Is there any upgrade for that back part. The on off switch am not to worried about because I can still turn it on and off

Get ahold of ARRMA I'm sure they know that body mount is junk I think they have sent me 3 by now free of charge. I know how ya feel it seems where stuff needed to be a little stronger they just looked over it and its bitting them in the ass now. You will find many other brittle parts!! Good luck
Took my granite out today for the first time off road. Fun to drive but broke some stuff. The on and off switch broke since it's on the side the rocks when driving broke the little plastic on off switch. Then I ramped it and my back mount where you put on the clips both broke. Is there any upgrade for that back part. The on off switch am not to worried about because I can still turn it on and off

The front post mount is junk. I made my own out of stainless steel. Works great, looks crappy lol

The added weight of stainless is probably a benefit in keeping the nose down. I have had a wheelie problem since switching to LiPo. I have toyed around with the idea of an aluminum exoskeleton mounted to bumper mount locations. My wife is gonna destroy "my son's" granite if I don't think of something quick...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back