Mojave First day out w big powa! 1100kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFM

Beast mode activated
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
The build is an success. Mucho mucho power for days!! I couldn’t be any happier. This thing is a true machine now!! I was barley into her (50-60% at most) and the hottest she got was 78 degrees?! It is 40 out during but still I gave her a good pounding w only the tip and half da peepee!! Never bottomed our! Lol. Much more. poopy vids forgot the center loop which supports the roll cage the gopro is mounted to. Will do a redo tomorrow! Including gps. Subscribe

A7B284F3-A9F9-4E83-9ABF-C60A0A116B6A.jpeg

50412212-1104-4EAA-82AA-3009830FE2E9.jpeg

15710651-AFD1-43C7-A102-BC8C713AF2A0.jpeg

F1582F6A-BA90-4FF9-8F55-6E579FEC579C.jpeg

Videos came out terrible sorry. I promise to get better footage. This thing is absolutely insane. A blast to drive. Yes will get a speed run in for my man @Gabe8501
Side note: has anyone fab’d a pinion / spur cover? I took a stick to the gearing and shredded it! Had to get wire brush to clean the teeth on the massive 40t pinion. My losi has a nice center diff / pinion cover. Might have to make one...

Videos came out terrible sorry. I promise to get better footage. This thing is absolutely insane. A blast to drive. Yes will get a speed run in for my man @Gabe8501
Side note: has anyone fab’d a pinion / spur cover? I took a stick to the gearing and shredded it! Had to get wire brush to clean the teeth on the massive 40t pinion. My losi has a nice center diff / pinion cover. Might have to make one...
If you cover it, you’ll be more likely to trap rocks in there.

Careful..... gettin out on the hi way..... speeding tickets....... anyone ever get one with an RC ???? That would be sad....weird..... and hilarious

Looks like you have plenty of punch..... how about a tug of war vs that tractor?

Careful..... gettin out on the hi way..... speeding tickets....... anyone ever get one with an RC ???? That would be sad....weird..... and hilarious

Somebody drove a x-maxx on the road and managed to get speed camera activate and take photo of it here in finland. It was on the news...! :) police was angry but didn't find the driver though.

Belted tire. Heavy but so nice and smooth. If you’ve got more than stock power to them be sure to check glue after ea burn. They require some shaving behind the wheel or do Kraton/outcast/talion axle stubs and hex to get the proper clearance. I’ve tried just about every style wheel made ;-)

The build is an success. Mucho mucho power for days!! I couldn’t be any happier. This thing is a true machine now!! I was barley into her (50-60% at most) and the hottest she got was 78 degrees?! It is 40 out during but still I gave her a good pounding w only the tip and half da peepee!! Never bottomed our! Lol. Much more. poopy vids forgot the center loop which supports the roll cage the gopro is mounted to. Will do a redo tomorrow! Including gps. Subscribe

View attachment 111550

View attachment 111551

View attachment 111552

View attachment 111553
That length is relative sir 😉💪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back