Outcast First drive of my outcast today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cater4anytink

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm in love with my outcast lol...first time I've ever had a proper rc an was not ready for how this thing moves on 6s, its a beast... this thing flew over every thing I put in its path..a few roll's but it lands on it's fat chunky tires...when I thought this thing was flying it popped a wheelie LMAO... I'm hooked,kraton Xmas time if it drops too £300

Congrats on Outcast! So much fun.... 6s will bring it up a big notch when you're ready. I've left my punch on stock 4 setting because SWB design is just such a torque monster. Now that I've tried my new Kraton, I can't go bashing without both of them, just like my kids, love both of them equally with own unique habits, ability's, and personalities!

Congrats on Outcast! So much fun.... 6s will bring it up a big notch when you're ready. I've left my punch on stock 4 setting because SWB design is just such a torque monster. Now that I've tried my new Kraton, I can't go bashing without both of them, just like my kids, love both of them equally with own unique habits, ability's, and personalities!
Cheers rich,I'm running the car on 6s already it's an animal,I've just ordered a 4s 6250mA 35c battery so I can gt use to the car...what's the punch setting mate

Cheers rich,I'm running the car on 6s already it's an animal,I've just ordered a 4s 6250mA 35c battery so I can gt use to the car...what's the punch setting mate
The punch setting options are 1-9 going from most gentle throttle boost to maximum boost with trigger pull. Comes set on 4 stock. If you look in your manual it tells you the sequence to follow under ESC settings. Make sure to follow correctly as to not shut off lipo/low voltage cutoff....etc. I have my Typhon set at 9, but am leaving Outcast on 4 for now as she wheelie's so easily on 6s with 16 pinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back