First drive with Nero, broken rod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RudyFalcon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello everyone, I just recently purchased the green Nero to bash some with my kids. I drove it for the first time Saturday and broke a rear shock rod. It broke at the bottom right before going into the rod end. I see that the shocks are an issue with the Nero and was wondering if anyone makes a beefier rod? I would like to do the rod ends and rocker arm as well. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Hello everyone, I just recently purchased the green Nero to bash some with my kids. I drove it for the first time Saturday and broke a rear shock rod. It broke at the bottom right before going into the rod end. I see that the shocks are an issue with the Nero and was wondering if anyone makes a beefier rod? I would like to do the rod ends and rocker arm as well. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

I took the idea of another member here and superglued rod ends to rods. The plastic felt very cheap. Definitely a weak link.

Thanks for the tips guys! It's much appreciated! It's definitely a weak point. I hope to beef it up to eliminate the problem in the future. I was also having trouble getting the reverse to work all the time as well. Anyone know what could cause that?

Thanks for the tips guys! It's much appreciated! It's definitely a weak point. I hope to beef it up to eliminate the problem in the future. I was also having trouble getting the reverse to work all the time as well. Anyone know what could cause that?

Reverse from forward is lever all the way to stop then back to neutral then into reverse. If that isn't solution then might want to recalibrate transmitter endpoints using esc.

Thanks for the tip. I was doing it that way. I may have to look into the stopping points as you suggested once I get it back running

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back