Talion First ever run "Bash" video with the new V3 Talion 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
A video of my first bash with my new Arrma Talion 6s BLX V3, it may be a little boring for some, there are some ok sequences at the skate park in the middle. 4s is a good starting point, though I struggled to bring the nose up when needed. I found 6s a handful on this small BMX track, but I'll keep practicing. I will try and do a video tomorrow with my Kraton at the same park on 6s as a comparison.

Anyway car is pretty much stock, I've only vented the tyres(I covered the wheel the wheel holes with Gorilla Tape), added the RPM front bumper, and put on a Voltage Hobbies chassis plate protector at the rear. Running the 13T pinion in all scenes of the video. Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching.

A video of my first bash with my new Arrma Talion 6s BLX V3, it may be a little boring for some, there are some ok sequences at the skate park in the middle. 4s is a good starting point, though I struggled to bring the nose up when needed. I found 6s a handful on this small BMX track, but I'll keep practicing. I will try and do a video tomorrow with my Kraton at the same park on 6s as a comparison.

Anyway car is pretty much stock, I've only vented the tyres(I covered the wheel the wheel holes with Gorilla Tape), added the RPM front bumper, and put on a Voltage Hobbies chassis plate protector at the rear. Running the 13T pinion in all scenes of the video. Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching.

That was a pretty nice outing. Great spot for testing a lot of the different capabilities that the Kraton has. ?

That was a pretty nice outing. Great spot for testing a lot of the different capabilities that the Kraton has. ?
Thank you for the comments, it is just around so it is a good place to go for a short time, I don't go there often though as it is usually very busy with kids everywhere. I would hate to hit someone. I also want to find a spot with more space to practice jumping and more importantly landing.

Looks like a really good place. Those kinds of places ussualy don't have many kids first thing in the morning. That's when I hit up my skate parks. I live in a college town and there are a lot of younger kids in general. The college kids typically don't roll up until noon. During the spring/fall, if I don't get there at 8am on weekends, I don't get much run time in before kids show up, by 11am, I have to move elsewhere usually. Even worse during the summer, can't even run at the local parks as people start showing up everywhere.

Something to think about when recording, don't walk while recording. Pivot your body/head (wherever the camera is). Walking while recording RC footage makes it very difficult to watch.

Looks like a really good place. Those kinds of places ussualy don't have many kids first thing in the morning. That's when I hit up my skate parks. I live in a college town and there are a lot of younger kids in general. The college kids typically don't roll up until noon. During the spring/fall, if I don't get there at 8am on weekends, I don't get much run time in before kids show up, by 11am, I have to move elsewhere usually. Even worse during the summer, can't even run at the local parks as people start showing up everywhere.

Something to think about when recording, don't walk while recording. Pivot your body/head (wherever the camera is). Walking while recording RC footage makes it very difficult to watch.
Thanks for the heads up, I need a newer action cam too this is not very clear once the car get away from me, so I have it set to the narrow view. I move around because I can't see very well once the car drops behind the jumps, but I'll do my best in future to stay planted. I can imagine it makes people feel sick watching it.

Thanks for the heads up, I need a newer action cam too this is not very clear once the car get away from me, so I have it set to the narrow view. I move around because I can't see very well once the car drops behind the jumps, but I'll do my best in future to stay planted. I can imagine it makes people feel sick watching it.
Yeah, kind of. I'm old though... so that may add something to it. My brain can't keep up with my eyes... then my stomach gets involved.

I really had a bad time when I was trying to edit FPV footage from a truck mounted camera... editing 45 minutes of footage nearly made me sick. Now I just look at it enough to sync the video with the main video and put it in the corner as a PIP. I could never wear those 3D goggles!

Nice video man,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back