Vorteks First jumps with the vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that's dedication. You didn't even hesitate, protected that Vorteks like it was your first born child.

P.s. drives and jumps like a champ.

That was funny bro 🤣, entered the water like a Labrador retrieving a duck and Vortek drives off like nothing happened. Awesome! 👍

And everything still worked after that ???? I usually am not a fan of the 3S and 4S Arrma rigs , but the new Vorteks is def appealing !!!

I was gonna leave a comment but couldn't. The color of your wee wee likely matched the color of the truck after that dip!!!

My Vorteks is much more durable than my 6S rigs (Typhon and Kraton). That's why I love driving it, I'm not living in fear of it breaking and costing me money.

My Vorteks is much more durable than my 6S rigs (Typhon and Kraton). That's why I love driving it, I'm not living in fear of it breaking and costing me money.
I was thinking the opposite , the 3s line being the one to break , plastic shocks / driveshafts / spur gears / NTM the esc and motor problems . I also am not a fan of slipper clutch for the center diff . But I am almost ready to buy a Vorteks and give it a go . For the record I had a 3S Typhon , and a Senton Mega ( which they shouldn't even make !!! )

I thought the same and bought the 6S cars first. They're great fun but all that metal bends (too easily for how they advertise and grade it) and costs a lot to replace.

The plastic in the Vorteks is solid and just doesn't break. Even if you did bust a chassis it's 10 times cheaper to replace.

I send my Vorteks high, jump it repeatedly, crash it, nothing has broken and it drives true. My Typhon chassis bent on my first jump which was very gentle and nowhere near as high as I send the Vorteks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back