Kraton First M2C to the Kraton Exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
Finally got a new m2c chassis for my exb Kraton

And some shock stand off to,

Still need to get my package from Alza racing with some fan mount, grill and some other parts to

But holy cow is nice that chassis, first m2c for me
Gonna get those tower brace support next week i hope

Also got a set backflips LP and Katar T belted for it

DSC_3103.JPG

DSC_3104.JPG

DSC_3101.JPG

DSC_3116.JPG

Anyone got a suggestion other than hot glue or silicone of some sort to put under a HW 1650 in the Kraton EXB support the end of the motor for big jumps so all pressure isn’t on the mount?
I’ve got some 3mm Sorbathane sheet left over, anyone tried this?

Anyone got a suggestion other than hot glue or silicone of some sort to put under a HW 1650 in the Kraton EXB support the end of the motor for big jumps so all pressure isn’t on the mount?
I have a rubber plate under mine 😊

I have a rubber plate under mine 😊
Yeah that’s what the Sorbathane is but I think it’s heat resistant too and retains its memory. I use it under my fan on my ESC to stop the fan blades being forced down over on hard impacts and I have a little square of it under each screw hole and on top with a washer so the fan has a bit of suspension travel. Think I got idea from an East Tactics vid

20211227_122427.jpg

Large o ring 👍

Problem is with the HW 1650kv it’s so close to the chassis it’s difficult to fit anything in. I was thinking of putting an O-ring in there. I’ll see how my stuff fits, I have a few options lying around but an O-ring seems perfect
I could only support the very end because of my heat sink and fan set up as it’s pretty big like the motor.
I have marks in the original EXB chassis where it’s been hitting hence why I’m wanting to support it being a totally fresh every thing build.
I basically have enough bits to rebuild a 2nd car as a back up if I want to 👍💪💪💪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back