Talion First multi paint job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
This is my first attempt at a multi coloured paint job. My next challenge will be to upgrade my masking skills. But that aside I'm happy with the way it looks, and when it's going you don't notice the colour bleed or some overspray.
20220719_170200.jpg

20220719_170047.jpg

20220719_170123.jpg

20220719_170132.jpg

20220719_170209.jpg

20220719_170235.jpg

Nice job.:cool:
I like my rigs in bright colors . Easier to see when bashing.
I also prefer my body Windows to be Clear. I can see a fire ( been there) or can visibly see the LVC/ Thermal Cut Leds on the ESC without needing to remove the Body, in an emergency or from a distance.
And Arrma stickers always end up peeling off anyway. They suck. Window stickers look Toyish.
Just me.

Nice job.:cool:
I like my rigs in bright colors . Easier to see when bashing.
I also prefer my body Windows to be Clear. I can see a fire ( been there) or can visibly see the LVC/ Thermal Cut Leds on the ESC without needing to remove the Body, in an emergency or from a distance.
And Arrma stickers always end up peeling off anyway. They suck. Window stickers look Toyish.
Just me.
Can't stop stickers peeling when you scrap the lid but what I did is use an exacto knife on the window stickers so the windows are still clear but also still have all those bars and graphics too. Best of both worlds.

Just so glad there is no need to cut openings for heat sink cooling like the nitro cars.

Awesome job! Much better than I could have ever done! 😂 Windows stickers looking toyish? Well, these are toys! :ROFLMAO:✌️

Thanks all for your kind words (and not zooming in to spot the mistakes).

Nice work for your first job. 👍
Thanks all for your kind words (and not zooming in to spot the mistakes).
Well I'm on a phone and wear glasses...so.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back