Typhon First of its kind!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I turned my typhon into this,I guess you can call it an 1/8 scale limitless corvette gt. Tell me what you guys think, it took a lot of work. Going to set up like my other car which is a limitless gt so this should hit 150 or so,weighs 2 lbs less. Its 90 percent done, have to make a front splitter to match the body and battery mounts. Should be able to run this weekend.

20201108_115049.jpg

20201108_115045.jpg

20201108_114842.jpg

20201108_114835.jpg

20201108_141151.jpg

Any strengthening on top for the weld?
Looks like some decent workmanship!
I grinded an angle on both sides,top and bottom and left a small gap so the weld would fill it in. I also modified the rear chassis brace and shortened the top brace,car is really strong,
I grinded an angle on both sides,top and bottom and left a small gap so the weld would fill it in. I also modified the rear chassis brace and shortened the top brace,car is really strong,
I just need to figure out how I'm going to mount the batteries, they will have to be on there side which i don't know if it will hurt them or not.

BADA**!!!NOW THATS CUSTOM.bet you came up with that idea sitting in a circle with some buddies huh...lol lightweight + big power==HIGH SPEEDS.?should do a speed run video ?

BADA**!!!NOW THATS CUSTOM.bet you came up with that idea sitting in a circle with some buddies huh...lol lightweight + big power==HIGH SPEEDS.?should do a speed run video ?
No,just like building them and wanted to do something different. I reached 220 km in less than 1800 ft with the limitless gt at 15.4 lbs so with the same setup basically just i tooth different, but 2 lbs less should be 150 somewhere.

No,just like building them and wanted to do something different. I reached 220 km in less than 1800 ft with the limitless gt at 15.4 lbs so with the same setup basically just i tooth different, but 2 lbs less should be 150 somewhere.
Beautiful build all around. Extraordinary comes to mind. Are you running 6 or 8s? Can't tell by looking at the batteries

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back