Fireteam First ramp I build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you have a point on the grip tape. It's allready damaged. But with the backflip just a bit of gas when front tire leave the ramp it does help with a bit of grip.
Now I think about it..... its plastic and slippery as hell with mud, sand and water. W'll see how it ends.
Lessons will be learned, first idea and build but I do understand what you are saying and that is a nice first build also. You posted there

Do you know or remember the size of yours
I looked around & it seemed to me that the concensus was you should have 2x the height as your "run-up". So mine's 1' tall & the run-up is 2', 3' wide w/ a slight curve to help w/ a better launch angle.Wider the better in my book because it's easier to hit the middle. I'm probably gonna give that one to my coworker & build a new one, 18" tall w/ a 3' run-up

I looked around & it seemed to me that the concensus was you should have 2x the height as your "run-up". So mine's 1' tall & the run-up is 2', 3' wide w/ a slight curve to help w/ a better launch angle.Wider the better in my book because it's easier to hit the middle. I'm probably gonna give that one to my coworker & build a new one, 18" tall w/ a 3' run-up
run up and wide is around 38inch and max height is 17inch.
I came to this size along the way, cause I needed it to take it with me in the back of my trunk lol.
so my theory was "make it fit and collepsible. and this was the outcome.

gotta say that the lower position a blast is for the kids,
when putting it on the track upto 3s cars without a curve they have a nice jump or som extra in the field.
and me jumping 6s kraton exb on the higher setting on this ramp I make more then enough air to do my back flips
ow and the fire team 6s also does a nice backflip on this ramp.

thx for the tip btw Im gonna keep that in mind

a fact is that it is proven to be kids proof upto 6yrs lol
had a moment 2 kids ran up the ramp, my hart stops thinkin is it gonna hold. before I knew they jumpt up and ran over it
they all servived ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back