Kraton First RC - picked up a Kraton V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoTaN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys,

Picked up my first RC last week - the Kraton V2 after reading a lot of reviews. Bought a couple 4s batteries and had a blast with the kids.

I was wondering, is there a link I can register my Kraton at? I didn't see anything in the manual or searching google other than a form to send if there is damage.

Looking forward to building a ramp to do some good bashing :p

Welcome, and awesome choice on an RC! Kraton is a beast, you won't regret it. Question, do women know about shrinkage? :) Great avatar, big seinfeld fan here.

Cool...another Kraton owner. It's a pretty cool RC...A 6S capable monster truggy...very fun and fast. Me and my 2 boys love the RC's also. It's a great hobby....Enjoy !!

Cool...another Kraton owner. It's a pretty cool RC...A 6S capable monster truggy...very fun and fast. Me and my 2 boys love the RC's also. It's a great hobby....Enjoy !!
I drive the Nero and I got my ten year old a Kraton V2. He has lots of 1/10th scales but this is his first 1/8 scale so I have him on 4S for this year ..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 33
Great choice of RC. Had mine a couple of weeks and I can tell it's going to be pretty darn bullet proof.

I drive the Nero and I got my ten year old a Kraton V2. He has lots of 1/10th scales but this is his first 1/8 scale so I have him on 4S for this year ..

What are the wheels you have on the Kraton wheelie bar?

Thanks guys! Took the Kraton out and it took a nice beating. Was jumping it down a 15 foot hill - was clearing it completely during the fall/landing and kept going without missing a beat.

Let the wife try it out too, even though she was against it because of the cost - couldn't help but notice the smile she had on her face the entire time she drove it ;)

Those are actually Lego tires believe it or not. My son has an HPI sprint 2 Flux and I had some extra foams for the many many many tires it burns through. I glued the foam into the tire and then glued them on the wheelie bar wheels. Worked for the Nero so I did it for Olivers new V2 Kraton.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 48

What tires are you, sorry, is your son using on the Kraton, they look good !

In that picture they are the Proline Big Joe 2s . I took them off though - they made the rear wobble at full throttle. I think they are not balanced. I have proline super swampers on now. We also have proline trencherX and Louise MT cyclones. But one thing I've learned - these tires are great for some things and not others. Snow, mud, grass and JUMPING - very good for. Speed? No chance / all they do is balloon. I got the Kraton upto 50mph in the grass though - it's just - anything over half throttle - pizza pies. My Nero is even worse.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 34
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back