Infraction First road car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been driving the truck getting used to it. I want to add some weight to the back end. I figure I weight about 1 ounce more then the factory RTR so I’m happy with that. I’m going to add some brass weights to the rear left/center see if I can shift some weight to the rear for better breaking.

View attachment 245867

What on earth am I looking at here..?
How are you able to measure the weight at each wheel like that on a scaled vehicle? Is this in real time??

What on earth am I looking at here..?
How are you able to measure the weight at each wheel like that on a scaled vehicle? Is this in real time??
Yes real time. I can tell you didn’t go crawler crazy 😜 10-12 years ago! 😂 you got to know how much your rig weights and is it balance!
55F81DBD-DA8A-4AAF-9E2A-0DCFB0A0EB5A.jpeg

Yes real time. I can tell you didn’t go crawler crazy 😜 10-12 years ago! 😂 you got to know how much your rig weights and is it balance!
55F81DBD-DA8A-4AAF-9E2A-0DCFB0A0EB5A.jpeg
11856975-C957-4731-BEDC-1FB75AD5DA43.jpeg

Here’s the scale from the scx24.

So my son wanted to do a build thread so here we go. New 6S Infraction RTR going to take out the stock motor/ESC and replace it with a Hobbywing Max6 and 1650 motor. Going with a powerhobby fan set and a savox sw-1211sg servo for steering.
My next question is it worth the money to get titanium drive shafts?
For bearings I was going to go with fast eddys ceramic bearings.
Going to change fluids to 60k front 500k middle 40k rear.
Any input would be greatly appreciated. I know there’s some crazy fast infractions out with tons of upgrades. Thanks

View attachment 228602

View attachment 228603

View attachment 228604

View attachment 228605

View attachment 228606

View attachment 228607

View attachment 228626
Look at all those yummy goodies..😋😍.good luck with you and your son's build.its a awesome way to bond with our kids .you know it's programed in your kids brain when they go to school and teacher asks them questions and every answer is Arrma😆🤟👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back