First run and surprised what actually broke..!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drpoomanchu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
So the Nero was a great choice to buy at $330. I still cant believe how much truck you get for the money. So first off i ordered the T-bone racing wheelie bar, thrasher front bumper, and main skid plate. Took it out in the snow and it was truly a pleasure to play with. Handles amazingly well. Gets up and screams when needed. Blew through the snow like Santa on his sleigh slightly over the legal limit. I did small jumping nothing crazy landed on all 4's except for once it cartwheeled. On the last run truck did a forward roll and i heard a shatter. I am emaing Tbone racing for s replacement. All in all the truck is amazing and money well spent.

Attachments

• IMG_4253.JPG
    IMG_4253.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4254.JPG
    IMG_4254.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4252.JPG
    IMG_4252.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 82
So the Nero was a great choice to buy at $330. I still cant believe how much truck you get for the money. So first off i ordered the T-bone racing wheelie bar, thrasher front bumper, and main skid plate. Took it out in the snow and it was truly a pleasure to play with. Handles amazingly well. Gets up and screams when needed. Blew through the snow like Santa on his sleigh slightly over the legal limit. I did small jumping nothing crazy landed on all 4's except for once it cartwheeled. On the last run truck did a forward roll and i heard a shatter. I am emaing Tbone racing for s replacement. All in all the truck is amazing and money well spent.
Love to see the carnage!!!

Found this also, i broke the thrasher bumper on the same run apparently and did not notice until after i sent the warranty claim for the wheelie bar. T-bone has great customer service. I called after i had already sent my original email from the previous break on the wheelie bar and she said "no problem, just resend the email and ill take of it." Great C.S. if u ask me..!

Attachments

• IMG_4297.JPG
    IMG_4297.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 44
I think that the reason for breakage is depends the temperature.
Plastic and very cold do not really fit together. Since we have uno here, also some colleges had broke some plastic on their cars.
Till yet I have no damaging! *knock on wood*
Also I have no breakage of my wheely bar, but them homemade and from metal. The one thing is that the oil into the shocks becomes more stiff on low temperatures.
But mainly you are right. The Nero and its "offspring" are quite impressive cars and they make mostly a big grind to the face! :)

I agree with both of you.. it was very cold that day. Could have been around 15 deg F. Temperatures definitely played a role. I was just suprised that nothing else broke in that climate except for the bumper and wheelie bar although they would have taken the most punishment. After all that is why i bought them. Still cant say enough about Tbone C.S.

Generally TB should be have a good quality, course otherwise they will have a lot of complaints.
No company will longer exist if they have so.
Specially from my point of view... I do not like the shape of the parts for the Nero BR.
It does not fit to the rest of the car and will change the hole appearance.
Next point are the Wheel ends of the wheely bar. For bashing nice but also a kind of hunting hook for longer grass.
Thats why I made a Bar by myself.

Regards,
lonee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back