Limitless First run finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Got in my first run today and was pretty impressed. BONE stock with the BLX185 system on two 3S batterys going uphill both ways and got 90mph. Didn’t adjust the spoilers on it or anything and after 4 straight passes back to back the motor was 105 degrees and the ESC was 114 degrees. Don’t know how to upload the video, if someone could tell me how that’d be awesome.

Attachments

• 612AB30F-1646-4B9A-8C31-C1D9BBBFDAD8.jpeg
    612AB30F-1646-4B9A-8C31-C1D9BBBFDAD8.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 2CF3AAB1-0BF0-4F67-9A9E-292E2C43EF4D.jpeg
    2CF3AAB1-0BF0-4F67-9A9E-292E2C43EF4D.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 47
Do the front splitters slow this thing down?

Got in my first run today and was pretty impressed. BONE stock with the BLX185 system on two 3S batterys going uphill both ways and got 90mph. Didn’t adjust the spoilers on it or anything and after 4 straight passes back to back the motor was 105 degrees and the ESC was 114 degrees. Don’t know how to upload the video, if someone could tell me how that’d be awesome.
Do the front splitters slow this thing down?
You have to post a video to YouTube and then post a link here. Any vertical face will add drag and slow down your runs.

Every speed run I see, they completely take off the fromt splitters and trim the rear wing to zero. It seems sketchy because just looking at it, it looks like it holds the front and rear end down from flipping. I already set my suspension up so the rear is higher than the front but those wings have to hold it down to an extent.

Every speed run I see, they completely take off the fromt splitters and trim the rear wing to zero. It seems sketchy because just looking at it, it looks like it holds the front and rear end down from flipping. I already set my suspension up so the rear is higher than the front but those wings have to hold it down to an extent.
What will hold the rig down is suction. You don't need extreme down force from a wing. Having a shorter path under than over is all you need to create down force. Any vertical face just disrupts the flow of air over the top and adds drag. It is noticeable above 80mph or so. I have found that rear wing down force actually lifted the front of my rig.

I was watching this earlier today after buying my limitless roller.

I won't do it, but man that thing just puts a smile on my face when it zips by.

What will hold the rig down is suction. You don't need extreme down force from a wing. Having a shorter path under than over is all you need to create down force. Any vertical face just disrupts the flow of air over the top and adds drag. It is noticeable above 80mph or so. I have found that rear wing down force actually lifted the front of my rig.

So how would you run it then as far as the wings go? Id like to remove the front ones and take the rear down to zero then adjust the suspension so the front sits as low as possible and the back about 10mm higher.

I was watching this earlier today after buying my limitless roller.

I won't do it, but man that thing just puts a smile on my face when it zips by.

I would do it anyday ? if i had the funds I would try and approach 200 lol

So how would you run it then as far as the wings go? Id like to remove the front ones and take the rear down to zero then adjust the suspension so the front sits as low as possible and the back about 10mm higher.

I would do it anyday ? if i had the funds I would try and approach 200 lol
Yep ?

I wouldn't do the speedrun because my luck the vehicle will be totalled in some way hahahhaa ?? but I wouldn't mind turning my limitless/infraction into an rwd drift rig with near 180° steering angles ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back