Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Kraton First run on Xerun 150a

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Merry Christmas. Just took out the toy way faster. Got to play with the tune now. Only bent front cvd on driverside and a broken rear shock rod.1451079366642.jpg

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So far I've heard a lot of positive things about the Xerun 150a ESC.

I don't know why but the smaller gauge black wire from the motor to the blue ESC wire is driving me nuts. :)

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Same gauge wire the esc wires have more sheilding on it. I'm going to change it later today.

Kraton2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Which Tekin motor is that and what are you running as far as gearing? I would like to change the motor and esc on mine and I am really curious how you like your set up

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Which Tekin motor is that and what are you running as far as gearing? I would like to change the motor and esc on mine and I am really curious how you like your set up
Im running a tekin t8 2650 and a hobbywing xeru 150a 23/46 gears right now thinking of going 28/46. Im loving it super fast but still manageable. Im bout to start praticing at the track so ill gear it down some.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Team durango spur part # td310484 it fit perfectly and all the arrma parts housing bearing and gears bolt up no problem no shiming and c1452337897139.jpg ost the same as r spur gear

BigSplit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Talion
Sweet, someone else mentioned before the spur gears for the hpi vorza work as well. That's why I asked. Good to know there's another option

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Sweet, someone else mentioned before the spur gears for the hpi vorza work as well. That's why I asked. Good to know there's another option
If i get a vorza spur do i have to buy a complete kit ? My friend is running a 23/40 in vorza so i know they. Have alot more options.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
I just order a 28 pinion will be here this tuesday

BigSplit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Talion
I haven't tried it, someone in the 1/8th fb group said the vorza spur will mount right up to the Arrma center diff

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.