Kraton First run on Xerun 150a

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Merry Christmas. Just took out the toy way faster. Got to play with the tune now. Only bent front cvd on driverside and a broken rear shock rod.
1451079366642.jpg

So far I've heard a lot of positive things about the Xerun 150a ESC.

I don't know why but the smaller gauge black wire from the motor to the blue ESC wire is driving me nuts. :)

Same gauge wire the esc wires have more sheilding on it. I'm going to change it later today.

Which Tekin motor is that and what are you running as far as gearing? I would like to change the motor and esc on mine and I am really curious how you like your set up

Which Tekin motor is that and what are you running as far as gearing? I would like to change the motor and esc on mine and I am really curious how you like your set up
Im running a tekin t8 2650 and a hobbywing xeru 150a 23/46 gears right now thinking of going 28/46. Im loving it super fast but still manageable. Im bout to start praticing at the track so ill gear it down some.

Team durango spur part # td310484 it fit perfectly and all the arrma parts housing bearing and gears bolt up no problem no shiming and c
1452337897139.jpg
ost the same as r spur gear

Sweet, someone else mentioned before the spur gears for the hpi vorza work as well. That's why I asked. Good to know there's another option

Sweet, someone else mentioned before the spur gears for the hpi vorza work as well. That's why I asked. Good to know there's another option
If i get a vorza spur do i have to buy a complete kit ? My friend is running a 23/40 in vorza so i know they. Have alot more options.

I haven't tried it, someone in the 1/8th fb group said the vorza spur will mount right up to the Arrma center diff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back