First Run - Question - Issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those dynamite chargers and I love it. I was going to go for the dual but it's literally double the money as a single. I figure if I need to charge two batteries at the same time I'll just buy another lol

Nothing wrong with that approach either :). It all depends on how far into it you want to go when its new.

In my case, I have a second car in the future, so I took the plunge up front ;-)

Yes, the power cable for the charger itself comes with the charger.

You will need to buy the banana to star or deans cables to charge the batteries. I bought mine here:

Charge Lead Banana Plugs/Star Male https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BHLWKI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_YgzPwbC1HEXEN

Double check the seller info, a lot come from China or Hong Kong. I got mine through a US seller. You can also get them through Horizon or about any hobby shop online.

Stars and Deans are compatible connectors that will work with the Aarma RC's. If you buy Venom batteries they will come with multiple adapters you put on the battery to work with the RC vehicle itself.

Last edited:
Yes, the power cable for the charger itself comes with the charger.

You will need to buy the banana to star or deans cables to charge the batteries. I bought mine here:

Charge Lead Banana Plugs/Star Male https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BHLWKI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_YgzPwbC1HEXEN

Double check the seller info, a lot come from China or Hong Kong. I got mine through a US seller. You can also get them through Horizon or about any hobby shop online.

Stars and Deans are compatible connectors that will work with the Aarma RC's. If you buy Venom batteries they will come with multiple plugs you put on the battery to work with the RC vehicle itself.
Is liquid rc a US seller? they are selling it for $6.86 or say... would amazon alone be better with 46 cents to save..

I will make another thread of the charger you got (the duo) and I will get the same version, found it on ebay for $85 from powerhobby

I will make another thread of the charger you got (the duo) and I will get the same version, found it on ebay for $85 from powerhobby

Good deal! I paid $88 thru Phil's Hobby on Amazon.

Read all instuction about lipo and get the bag army surplus have metal ammo box for less then 10$ whort the expense

Holy thread revival Batman!

That's a good tip, I have access to some (yes, legally)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back