Senton First run today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dopeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
Opened my Senton today and had my first run. Wow, was I surprised. 6s is an absolute beast. I have had a couple of nitros and I have a Raider XL Mega. Never had anything this fast before. I'm almost afraid of it. I've got to find somewhere to run it. My yard can't take that kind of abuse.

Opened my Senton today and had my first run. Wow, was I surprised. 6s is an absolute beast. I have had a couple of nitros and I have a Raider XL Mega. Never had anything this fast before. I'm almost afraid of it. I've got to find somewhere to run it. My yard can't take that kind of abuse.

yeah...really...my yard is trashed...

Construction sites are your friend. You may find yourself checking out open lots and sites randomly while driving thinking "That looks promising!!!".

I got a Senton and a Kraton for my son for Xmas. So far:

Kraton
-- crack steering block, replaced
-- crack Front Sway bar mount, replaced
-- Bent front shock, bent back into shape, works fine
-- ordered Tbone front & rear bumpers

Senton
-- Broke front & rear bumpers, ordered Tbone front & rears & also A arm skids
-- Cracked body @ rear tail light
-- tires came unglued from wheels (happened after 2 runs?!?!, replaced with 1/8 buggy tire/wheels today (the stock wheels / tires are lame)
-- ordered upgraded shock springs, badly needed on senton IMHO
-- changed shock oil to heavier weight
-- should have this pig back together by sat, hope it runs tougher after these improvements

Honestly I was surprised as much broke as it did, all in all the bashing seemed minor compared to what I see people do to these things....still had fun running them, though.

What springs did you order for the Senton? I put the stock Kraton springs on my Senton and it seems to be a good fit.
What springs did you order for the Senton? I put the stock Kraton springs on my Senton and it seems to be a good fit.

I got some Tekno Springs (90mm and 80mm) off amazon, the kraton and senton look to have the same springs from what I can tell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back