Typhon First speed run 20tooth pinion managed 66mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazfife699

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
IMG_2050.JPG

@Bazfife699 other than the pinion gear, is there anything else different with your Typhon or is it all stock?

I like the wheels!
All stock lowered it using drop screws and wheels are proline i think with badland tyres and some wheel decals. Tyres balooned alot so got some road wheels and tyres coming. Want to crack 70mph

I upgraded my V2 Kraton a good long while ago with a 1480kv, MAX6 ESC, 21t and my SMC 6s 9200mah and i have yet tested its top speed... I don't feel like paying $50+ for a gps just to see and i don't own a cell phone. It feels slower then 65 to me tho... I see other Kratons on YT with the same power that looks way more powerful and faster.

I upgraded my V2 Kraton a good long while ago with a 1480kv, MAX6 ESC, 21t and my SMC 6s 9200mah and i have yet tested its top speed... I don't feel like paying $50+ for a gps just to see and i don't own a cell phone. It feels slower then 65 to me tho... I see other Kratons on YT with the same power that looks way more powerful and faster.
Send it over to me and i will put my gps on it and see what it does haha. When i see my friends run there cars they always look faster than mine somehow its maybe just that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back