Typhon First speed run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koiartimus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Finally got my Typhon 3s running with help from this forum, motor bearing issues, because I'm impatient I screwed up installing the front motor bearing three times. Anyway, running a 19 tooth pinion, the rest stock, I was able to get to 59mph, kind of neat. I taped my phone to the top of my car (not smart) but it worked.

Screenshot_20210423-185238.png

59mph they look so much faster don't they,?over 100 in person is jaw-dropping.83 is my pb with 1/10.here setup i used.challengeing platform for speedruns

20200920_100936.jpg

59mph they look so much faster don't they,?over 100 in person is jaw-dropping.83 is my pb with 1/10.here setup i used.challengeing platform for speedruns

View attachment 141461
Need to get one of those GPS, so I don't sacrifice my phone. It does look fast at that speed, can't imagine 83, let alone 100, it's different seeing it live and not on a video.

@jondilly1974 show him show him THEE MOST BADAZZ 1/10 ARRMA PERIOD!!
Need to get one of those GPS, so I don't sacrifice my phone. It does look fast at that speed, can't imagine 83, let alone 100, it's different seeing it live and not on a video.
Skyrc gnss is the one to go with.its the one everyone uses

@jondilly1974 show him show him THEE MOST BADAZZ 1/10 ARRMA PERIOD!!

I try not to flex on people too much 🤣🤣✌🏻✌🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back