First thought wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladefan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
This is what my head saw when my browser first popped open.

Of course the whole ad says off-ROAD. But the browser kinda stuck it below on the other side. I personally find crawling boring AF so I don’t ever see that happening Lol

D19CC291-4A05-4196-B03C-FD468FB684F7.jpeg

Crawling or trail running isn't for everyone, especially for adrenaline junkies who need their RC vehicles to go fast and jump high to get that rush. For me, there is a good deal of satisfaction after successfully navigating a difficult trail with my crawlers without them overturning or getting stuck such that the "hand of God" is required.

Crawling or trail running isn't for everyone, especially for adrenaline junkies who need their RC vehicles to go fast and jump high to get that rush. For me, there is a good deal of satisfaction after successfully navigating a difficult trail with my crawlers without them overturning or getting stuck such that the "hand of God" is required.
Nothing wrong w that. I can certainly appreciate your point of view. I bought a Redcat crawler for a step son several years ago. He’s autistic and he kinda liked it. My 9yo son just isn’t into it. I could definitely learn to like it. I bought like three 1/24 crawlers and have two 1/10 entry level redcats. I was hoping my son and his buddies might get into it. Hard to break. maybe later on.

it’s not really grabbing my interest right now. I guess my love is the 6s infraction

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back