Kraton First time behind the wheel of a kraton 6s ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides the Tekno, the ones below are working very well for myself.
You get more in a package, for the next time it happens, and they are much better than stock.

Below are in blue but they have multiple colors.

- RPM Traxxas Short Rod Ends for the Shocks: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006O7QZW/

- RPM Traxxas Long Rod Ends for inside steering turnbuckles: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006O7R38/
You will need different balls if you use the long ones. For shock rod nothing else is needed.
I went with the rpm ones you recommended, since you get way more in a pack. For the rod end I need the short ones, right? They also need a shock pivot ball correct?

Same things happened to me, but they haven't been repeat breakages (2 shock rod ends, but that's it)

I replaced mine with Tekno rod ends (p/n TK6140C) and matching balls (TK5049A). They were quite expensive to ship to Canada through eBay, and I've heard the Nero rod ends are a good affordable option (I think they're p/n AR330409).

that depends on how deep your pockets are by the sound of things you’d be better repair stock for now! Earn them Wings mate and get another stipe on your epaulette ?.
Before splashing on out on Expensive stuff and crashing it again, which you inevitably will, The shock tower i’d put a Plank of wood over it And hammer it flat, (or as good as).
If you have a Vice I’d give it a go if Straightening out any of the Linkages. Always worth a go to save a couple of £.

Stupid question. The shock rod ends don’t have the tap to lock into the lower spring purch thing. Dose that matter as I have these and would like to try the same. I go thru tons of these. Thanks

Stupid question. The shock rod ends don’t have the tap to lock into the lower spring purch thing. Dose that matter as I have these and would like to try the same. I go thru tons of these. Thanks
The rpm ends lock right into the shock purch, no problem. ?

Same things happened to me, but they haven't been repeat breakages (2 shock rod ends, but that's it)

I replaced mine with Tekno rod ends (p/n TK6140C) and matching balls (TK5049A). They were quite expensive to ship to Canada through eBay, and I've heard the Nero rod ends are a good affordable option (I think they're p/n AR330409).
Thanks alot!

Do you have a link for the pivot balls? I can't find them anywhere. Not even Amain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back