First time ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Just received my order from Tower Hobbies and there were a couple things missing. I'm sure they'll take care of it, but NEVER has this happened in the past. Sent an e-mail so we'll see. I might call them tomorrow also.
Wow...dumbfounded!

The parts were on the invoice but not in the package.

Just received my order from Tower Hobbies and there were a couple things missing. I'm sure they'll take care of it, but NEVER has this happened in the past. Sent an e-mail so we'll see. I might call them tomorrow also.
Wow...dumbfounded!

I've had it happen a few times. I made the phone call and they fixed it right away. May be a little quicker than the email route.

I've had it happen a few times. I made the phone call and they fixed it right away. May be a little quicker than the email route.
Well they got right back to me and shipped out the parts. Even got a tracking number! Tower Hobbies always comes through for me...They're sending me a new wheelie bar set for my Fazon. One wheels axle was threaded in crooked. Tried to send pics but it said file too large for server?

The parts were on the invoice but not in the package.
. I got a bag sent with no parts in it a while back. It got fixed but I will admit I wasn't happy when I opened my package. :)
Oh my!!! Old thread. :ROFLMAO: I'm talking to myself again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back