Kraton First time Kraton 6s impressions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmarthsr

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
All I can say is wow. Ran it with my son at an old golf course that was converted to a park literally ran it wide open till I could barely see it, no issues with the crappy STX 2 controller. Lots of bashing where I thought I was going to break something. End over end and cartwheeling crashes at full throttle with no damage. Ran for 25 minutes on a Spektrum 6s 5000 50C and it was at 3.65. Motor was warm-slightly hot to touch.

The Kraton on 6s is were it belongs. Bash on Hell yeah

Attachments

• 01006CB3-C811-436D-9C9C-5B8A81D4EAC6.jpeg
    01006CB3-C811-436D-9C9C-5B8A81D4EAC6.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 39
Yuuup. I've put about 8-10 packs through mine and it's an awesome performer.
Initial thoughts: motor and drive train are a good match but overall a little noisy if you're conscious of running in a quiet neighbourhood, acceleration is incredible and will wheelie if too trigger happy, ride is stable and doesn't roll over, tyres excellent on all surfaces, radio feels tinny but functions with excellent range (however my radio was swapped out by supplier under warranty after it ceased working). Because of the weight, it is not a nimble handling beast, but we didn't buy this for its race pedigree right?!

Yuuup. I've put about 8-10 packs through mine and it's an awesome performer.
Initial thoughts: motor and drive train are a good match but overall a little noisy if you're conscious of running in a quiet neighbourhood, acceleration is incredible and will wheelie if too trigger happy, ride is stable and doesn't roll over, tyres excellent on all surfaces, radio feels tinny but functions with excellent range (however my radio was swapped out by supplier under warranty after it ceased working). Because of the weight, it is not a nimble handling beast, but we didn't buy this for its race pedigree right?!
Have you ever run nitro? ? It's whisper quiet compared to that ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back