First time out in a week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out of town, all my cars need to be fixed, and I don't make the time to do it.
There are times I get backed up also. Several rigs broken. Then a few months later, I have tons of parts sitting on top of the rigs on the shelf, to repair them. And little time. Don't know where to start. My poor MT410 is sitting on the shelf with a new Rx, never installed, for more than a year.:rolleyes:

There are times I get backed up also. Several rigs broken. Then a few months later, I have tons of parts sitting on top of the rigs on the shelf, to repair them. And little time. Don't know where to start. My poor MT410 is sitting on the shelf with a new Rx, never installed, for more than a year.:rolleyes:
Same, when I have time I don't want to deal with the mess on my workbench, when I don't have time I wish I could work on something. Been waiting on the weather for so long I think I will have to learn how to drive all over again. 😜

This had me rolling. I needed a good laugh this morning!
Always glad when I can make people chuckle and smile. Although today I am regretting going out yesterday. I need to keep my ass planted a bit longer. Like a tree, a broke down busted up old tree 😑

Always glad when I can make people chuckle and smile. Although today I am regretting going out yesterday. I need to keep my ass planted a bit longer. Like a tree, a broke down busted up old tree 😑
You pretty much got the making people laugh and or smile down!
Your humor is healthy AF...it's just the busted tree old tree that needs work.:p
Hang in there bud!💪

You pretty much got the making people laugh and or smile down!
Your humor is healthy AF...it's just the busted tree old tree that needs work.:p
Hang in there bud!💪
Thank you my friend! Well, I am fun to have a beer with… especially when I’m not in pain 😂 and even broken trees can recover with the right care and nurturing, which I am receiving at this time.

Don't make us play surrogate Mom! Your grounded until the doc says otherwise! 😜

Don't make us play surrogate Mom! Your grounded until the doc says otherwise! 😜
Good point. I just told my wife to not let me out till this weekend. See, I don’t exactly listen to myself or others, just her.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back