Kraton First time running 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstchoicecp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Wow, this things loves been on 6s, first time I tried it it's so fast.

Question has anybody experienced excessive shaking of the front wheels when at top speed, it actually shook out one of the pillow balls stud/bolt out of the plastic upper arm

What do u think its from , kraton is all stock except 14t pinion

Excessive shaking of the front wheels while driving could mean that the wheels are not balanced, or something happens with the hub or bearing.
Maybe you will have water in you're tires?
Same phenomena we had on girlfriends Nero. She did not closed the holes in the rims.
Also the holes into the tires where too small that the water could come out by centrifugal force.
There was so much water inside that the car starts wobbling just after start driving with low speed! :)
She means to me: There must something happens with the rims, maybe cracked! ;)

I made the "rim holes" bigger by using a solder iron and used a M10 Screw with two nuts together with a drilling machine to turn the wheel
and "removed" the water. After that the "problem" was gone...

Excessive shaking of the front wheels while driving could mean that the wheels are not balanced, or something happens with the hub or bearing.
Maybe you will have water in you're tires?
Same phenomena we had on girlfriends Nero. She did not closed the holes in the rims.
Also the holes into the tires where too small that the water could come out by centrifugal force.
There was so much water inside that the car starts wobbling just after start driving with low speed! :)
She means to me: There must something happens with the rims, maybe cracked! ;)

I made the "rim holes" bigger by using a solder iron and used a M10 Screw with two nuts together with a drilling machine to turn the wheel
and "removed" the water. After that the "problem" was gone...

I've never driven in any water before, tires are definitely not filled with water, could there be another issue?

Yes
You need to check all the linkages in the steering, make sure the pillow balls are fully seated in the A-arm, make sure you have the little spacer between the top A'Arm and the base of the pillow ball. Then make sure you have the pillow ball bushing in before you seat the huc caps over the pillow balls. It is easy to cross thread these, so take your time. Crank them down tight and then back off a quarter turn. I bet there is a ton of slop somewhere between your servo and the front tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back