Outcast First time running the Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I took it out today for the first time and I really expected it to be a lot like the Kraton but it isn't. It feels MUCH lighter in the air. I have not run it on the dirt yet, just grass and pavement but it is hard to keep the front end down on it. I am going to need to do something to help with that. I'm thinking dropping the punch to 2 or 3 and putting 500K in the center. Any other tips from you guys that have had theirs for a while?

I took it out today for the first time and I really expected it to be a lot like the Kraton but it isn't. It feels MUCH lighter in the air. I have not run it on the dirt yet, just grass and pavement but it is hard to keep the front end down on it. I am going to need to do something to help with that. I'm thinking dropping the punch to 2 or 3 and putting 500K in the center. Any other tips from you guys that have had theirs for a while?
Don't smash the throttle lol
I've tried to do speed runs with my Outcast, but every time you end up doing a backflip at 40+mph.

Outcast is a beast. Only had mine a couple weeks now but have gotten used to the craziness and like it a lot. Love how you can backflip off of just about anything. Like you, I also have the Kraton and Typhon.

Congrats on your Outcast. I've had mine for a month. Awesome truck. I broke a rear shock rod end, the wing mount, and bent the rear shock tower twice (without the wing) while attempting back flip jumps. Seems the wing serves to protect the shock tower. I bought the TBR wing mount. Seems a lot stronger than stock.

Increasing center diff oil weight will make it wheelie even easier. It does require a lot more throttle finesse than the longer wheelbase Kraton and Talion. Dropping the punch setting and/or running 4S instead of 6S will also help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back