Kraton First upgrades for my Kraton v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macatronus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey im new to arrma and just got my first arrma Kraton and im starting to purchase upgrades so far ive got a Tekno RC 14t pinion, VH aluminum front and rear chassis braces, tbone racing thrasher front bumper and basher back bumper, and HR servo mount and steering arm with a savox sw1210-sg is that all good quality or am i going to regret anything on my purchased list so far?

Yeah man, that's all good stuff. I have all the same stuff on my list for the new Kraton.
20190406_203229.jpg

Looking good man! Let me know if that wing last..... On the Kraton V3, I obliterated 2 of them quickly. I found the Outcast or Typhon wing is indeed much more ridged. Might not like the looks of it, however, it took care of the issue.
F2C17638-00AE-4D20-A96E-8B4A62D2AC9A.jpeg

Hey im new to arrma and just got my first arrma Kraton and im starting to purchase upgrades so far ive got a Tekno RC 14t pinion, VH aluminum front and rear chassis braces, tbone racing thrasher front bumper and basher back bumper, and HR servo mount and steering arm with a savox sw1210-sg is that all good quality or am i going to regret anything on my purchased list so far?
You might want to consider a set of rubber shield bearings as well. Stock are metal shield, and get dirty and worn quick. The rest of your list looks spot on. Congrats on the new Kraton!

You might want to consider a set of rubber shield bearings as well. Stock are metal shield, and get dirty and worn quick. The rest of your list looks spot on. Congrats on the new Kraton!
Thank you i plan on ordering some fast eddys next week hopefully

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back