FIX your parts issue Arrma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmejer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
I started back in the RC game just over 2 months ago, been 20+ years

I bought a nero 6s 8 weeks ago (have 4 Arrma cars now), to date i have had it out 4 times! In the last 5 weeks I have had it out once for 20 minutes ..... not a LOT of broken parts, but I cant get anything for the damn thing, its all in back order. Looks like it will be another 4-6 weeks before i can fix my shock....

Changing production to a different location is not something that should slow production, its a great excuse though.

Im contacting them one last time and unless they send me a bag "and I mean a BAG" (Which they wont) of parts on them im dropping the company all together right away, selling the Arrma cars and going Traxxas .......

Too bad though as they have great cars.

/Rant

I bought a nero 6s 8 weeks ago (have 4 Arrma cars now), to date i have had it out 4 times! In the last 5 weeks I have had it out once for 20 minutes ..... not a LOT of broken parts, but I cant get anything for the damn thing, its all in back order. Looks like it will be another 4-6 weeks before i can fix my shock....

Changing production to a different location is not something that should slow production, its a great excuse though.

Im contacting them one last time and unless they send me a bag "and I mean a BAG" (Which they wont) of parts on them im dropping the company all together right away, selling the Arrma cars and going Traxxas .......

/Rant

i agree...load of BS...get with it guys...been long enough...weather is getting good...poor planning to do this crap at peak season...what a load of goofballs...

/Rant
What part on your shock broke? Chances are that someone else makes something that fits.

What part on your shock broke? Chances are that someone else makes something that fits.
The metal shock arm snapped, I was finally able to find something that will do ..... however its the wrong length which makes for an uneven setup. Im still reintroducing myself back to my old hobby so still a bit hard figuring out custom jobs as well .... this industry really has changed in the last 20 years.

Bought 7 cars in total the last 2 months to try out different setups, Arrma is winning for me for sure, but If i cant drive them there is little reason for me to stay with the brand.

I buy my parts on ebay. Resellers on there buy whole trucks and part them out. You can pick up entire assemblies for the cost of one part. It may help you get through the drought.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back