Typhon Fixed up the broken Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So my last outing at the bmx track with the Typhon resulted in a really bent chassis/rear diff housing/and rear front suspension ( I call it a C block ) , and bent the HR rear chassis brace . Decided to just go with a new chassis from Jennys to make it like new again ( won't be going to the bmx track anytime soon ) as it is winter . I know the M2C chassis is the way to go , but I will put that into my Talion , going to not send the Typhon as much as I will do with the Talion .
The Typhon is truggified for now , will use it to play in the snow/etc . So just as people talk about stripped scews , I only had to do that once to learn my lesson ( on the Talion ) , had no problem tonight changing over the chassis , I used my heat gun and warmed up the motor mount screws/grub screws on diff outdrive/sliding motor mount . Came right off . Took about 3 hours ,
Put on backflips on the Talion to , can't wait to try them out again .

Attachments

• IMG_4076.JPG
    IMG_4076.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4077.JPG
    IMG_4077.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4078.JPG
    IMG_4078.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4080.JPG
    IMG_4080.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4083.JPG
    IMG_4083.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 43
Nice!
I keep meaning to get my Typhon back out but after I put the 20t pinion I keep blowing tires up. I got some pinions in and will try 18t. Mine is also truggied for the time being.
I expect the first M2C chassis I'll get is for the Talion but still haven't bent stock too much. Jumps get higher and longer every time I go out so it's bound to happen.

Nice!
I keep meaning to get my Typhon back out but after I put the 20t pinion I keep blowing tires up. I got some pinions in and will try 18t. Mine is also truggied for the time being.
I expect the first M2C chassis I'll get is for the Talion but still haven't bent stock too much. Jumps get higher and longer every time I go out so it's bound to happen.
I can’t believe those roots haven’t claimed a single chassis. ?

I can’t believe those roots haven’t claimed a single chassis. ?

I own those roots ?
I own those roots ?

As unpredictable as they are, they'd doubtfully bend a chassis, right? Now sending it in the air higher and longer certainly should but doing so doesn't deliver the laughs and fun. I also have airplanes and quads but I've seen plenty 'nuf of that "air time" too.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back