Granite Fixing my car for the first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tdub0527

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello all,

Thanks for the suggestions on my last post. Everything really helped. At this point I know I want to end up going brushless but I think I'll just buy a new vehicle instead of trying to upgrade the one I have. That is further down the road too.

ARRMA is sending me a new motor and servo but I couldn't wait for that. I ended up buying the TRAXXAS 12t motor for $25 at my local hobby store and popped it in last night. That was easy enough and I also but a $20 metal geared servo. I guess I didn't pay attention close enough when I took my old servo out but I am unsure of how to put the new one back in. I couldn't find a great video with the same set up as mine so I was hoping you guys could help guide me through it! Just need that thing back in and then I am back in business.

Thanks,
Ted

Boom! That was what I needed, I didn't know how to position the servo saver arm...this answered it and showed me the drawing on the bottom to help! Thanks a bunch.

-Ted

Got her back on the road last night. New 12T Traxxas motor and metal servo. Ahhhhh feels good to have her back! I may have woken the neighbors with my 11 pm test drive.

-Ted

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back