Flat carbon center brace for stretched typhon on Kraton chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I donā€™t know if they will fit, but check; flopack, Markhor rc, and I think
Scorched
28307752-9630-4A12-9550-77E270E5B1E4.png

Maybe they can help you with your needs

Thanks! Flocrap is totally a no go even if he could con someone into cutting them for him, and the other two you mentioned look sweet but I donā€™t think theyā€™ll fitšŸ‘

You can always cut your own Iā€™ve been trying my hand at cutting out some carbon fiber parts and if you can do the measuring itā€™s not too hard to cut with a decent jigsaw blade like a 12-14tooth blade like these work great
43BFD6A0-2578-4D9F-8EBE-3063D12BC2B3.png

You just need to get the cf online. I cut up to 4mm thick cf with these blades with no problem and Iā€™m still on my first one after probably 4feet of cutting

I've got swb and lwb Markhor if you're interested
Does the lwb Markhor fit the v5 typhon on the Kraton chassis,if so can you shoot me a pic if you have time.yes Iā€™m interestedšŸ¤™šŸ¼
You can always cut your own Iā€™ve been trying my hand at cutting out some carbon fiber parts and if you can do the measuring itā€™s not too hard to cut with a decent jigsaw blade like a 12-14tooth blade like these work great View attachment 170518
You just need to get the cf online. I cut up to 4mm thick cf with these blades with no problem and Iā€™m still on my first one after probably 4feet of cutting
Iā€™ve got the plate and the blades Iā€™d just like something Cnc cut just to save time and limit my cuss jar money šŸ¤£

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back