Flex Seal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuchaka

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the flex seal spray on the inside of their body? How’d it work? Thanks.

ive never tried it for RC, but ive tried it to attempt to repair hoses, and leaks and holes like the commercial shows.
Either the bottles I got were bunk, or that felxseal stuff is bunk. haha.
I couldnt even get it to repair a pinhole in a hose.

Not to mention, it is very messy. The spray can would for sure not be the best way to apply to an RC shell, it will get all over and its messy.

ive never tried it for RC, but ive tried it to attempt to repair hoses, and leaks and holes like the commercial shows.
Either the bottles I got were bunk, or that felxseal stuff is bunk. haha.
I couldnt even get it to repair a pinhole in a hose.

Not to mention, it is very messy. The spray can would for sure not be the best way to apply to an RC shell, it will get all over and its messy.
Thanks for the heads up. I think I’ll try something else now. Haha.

I've seen a lot of people reporting good results with gorilla tape, heating it with a blow dryer and pressing it into the corners with a dowel, screwdriver handle, etc. is supposed to help a lot.
I've heard of a few guys using that. I'm curious myself. I used black gorilla tape on mine.

I put plasti dip on the inside of my shells. stiffens and also has movement. ive had no problem with any of my bodies after doing this. good luck. eat sleep bash repeat.

I put plasti dip on the inside of my shells. stiffens and also has movement. ive had no problem with any of my bodies after doing this. good luck. eat sleep bash repeat.
I've used plastic dip on a lot of things... Good idea! ?
I've seen a lot of people reporting good results with gorilla tape, heating it with a blow dryer and pressing it into the corners with a dowel, screwdriver handle, etc. is supposed to help a lot.
That's what I did?

I’ve done plasti dip as well, great product, it moves with the lexan, and it can be peeled away later

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back