Flirting With Disaster? 6s Lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, done screwing around... Die mf'r. Nice proof of concept though, I'll have to build a permanent rig in the near future. Btw that's one of my parts Jeeps hood that's already trashed bad from a fire and consequent angle grinder slashes above the latches.

IMG_5663.JPG

Last edited:
Funny ..🤣🤣 your like dei dei dei mfkerrrrr
You know ....you could have just built a fire in your pit and and threw the lipo in it and had a free fire work display🤣🤣🤣🤣
Death by a thousand cuts, a lighted finale and no poisonous gases or uncontrolled chemical reactions... yet. ;) Light is still on that 3s! I thought I killed it 6 months ago with the Tenergy. Apparently, not so much and dam glad I checked, it's still cooking along on that halogen light.

IMG_5668.JPG

Funny ..🤣🤣 your like dei dei dei mfkerrrrr
You know ....you could have just built a fire in your pit and and threw the lipo in it and had a free fire work display🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
If I ever have a pack I'm not sure about i get rid of quickly. I've taken my to Batteries Plus for years now. I don't even mess with discharging them. I just let them know how much charge is in them b/c I've even had packs puff or come out of my car while running and bust apart. And they don't charge me to do it. Just an option for someone who may be uncomfortable handleling/disposing. Maybe there's one near you.

If I ever have a pack I'm not sure about i get rid of quickly. I've taken my to Batteries Plus for years now. I don't even mess with discharging them. I just let them know how much charge is in them b/c I've even had packs puff or come out of my car while running and bust apart. And they don't charge me to do it. Just an option for someone who may be uncomfortable handleling/disposing. Maybe there's one near you.
Any parts store will gladly take any batteries..lipos must be wrapped in duct tape or electrical tape.they put them in barrel's and they don't want any batteries with open leads .no charge..auto zone.or O'Reilly's. for example

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back