Florida Florida Palm Beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know yet but who doesn’t want want to try new things? Plus you get a new tool. ?
Where do you usually go? I live just south of Boca and go out to West Delray Park whenever I get a chance
Guys is there has to be more places around.. west delray is fun but i got chased off the mountain bike trails the other day.. lemme know what you got.. hit me up anytime.. ideas would be great

If you don't mind traveling a bit check out Coral Springs RC track right off University a block north of Atlantic Blvd in the neighborhood behind Sams Club. They are only open Sat and Sundays and have a small fee to run and you have to be a member of ROAR RC. Check out their Facebook page.
Also there is a track in Ft. Lauderdale. Oakland Park Mills Pond RC track. They usually have open running on Wednesday nights under the lights. There is also a fee to run.
Both of these tracks are run by the city and they take great care of the tracks. On the days they have practice or racing they have volunteers that work on the track, and every hour take a break to blow the loose dirt and clean the track. I wish PB county took care of the track at West Delray Regional like these cities do.
Every Sunday at Delray West Regional I know so guys that own a hobby store in Deerfield and their group meet out there in the afternoons around 4 o'clock. They have some sick RC's and drones. The guy that owns the store has a YouTube channel Innovation RC and has some really cool street cars and Kraton videos.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back