Floureon lipo batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use them in my rc18's they suck lol but they work good for money. I'm only running 30a esc's in them so its ok. I wouldn't trust them to push out enough for a big 1/8 scale monster

Seriously man just pony up the coin for a good battery it'll be the best investment you can make right next to tires. I use gen ace batteries in my bashers they hold up aight and the hard case is nice. Plus they arent that much money. It really is the best money you can spend.

I have been running floureon batteries for 2 years. I have the 2s 6200mah 40c hard case ones. I have 4 of them, and I run them in my Talion with a max8 combo and in my kyosho mad force. Two of them are actually under rated and have more than 6200 mAh in them. They still balance no problems and they only issue I had was the knock off Dean's connectors failed over time and couldn't supply the constant amps on my max 8. Once I fully converted everything over to xt90, there is no problems at all. I would buy them all day everyday. You should see my videos on YouTube, I beat the poop out of all my vehicles. $80 for 2 x 6200mah 40c hard case lipos can't be beat. I know you are asking about 3s but this gives you an idea.

I get about 30 minutes of run time doing wot blast on a open grass field on my Talion on a 15 tooth pinion and 2200kv motor, and I can't even hit lvc on my madforce ve running a Orion vortex r8 and 2150kv motor, I should get an hour of run time but I get bored or break my truck after 40 minutes. Running them for 30 minutes in the mad force puts me right at 3.8 volts and they barely stay on the charger to go into storage voltage. Sometimes, the charger straight it says no charge needed when i tried to put it into storage mode. This actually happened a hand full of times.

Last edited:
Kevin Talbot on YouTube runs them in his 8s XMAXX. I've never used them but he swears by them and says the same thing, for the money, they can't be beat.

I use the 2S & 3S packs in my 1/10's & 4S packs in my 1/8's when I want to play around with them in the yard. I leave the 6S domain to my HRBs & Basher packs. The X-Maxx motor isn't that power hungry with reasonable pinions so it can take the 4S packs as well.

I use them for my 1/10 basher. Seems to provide as much power as an equivalent gensacearespammers I use. At least for bashing. We'll see about longevity though. Only had them for about ten runs.

Hey Folks, I just got my first Arrma, a talion a few weeks ago. I love the vehicle and have bought four, 3s 5500mah 35c floureons to run in the talion and the new e-revo. After 15 cycles, I have had zero problems with mine and perhaps I've been lucky considering the love 'em or hate 'em that people feel or experienced. FWIW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back