This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
Anyone using this? Is it good or mehhh

20220216_174715.jpg

I use it for my low level vehicles, traxxas, tamiya, chinese brands, etc.

I use my Radiolink for everything else, along with the stock transmitters

Mine has loads of issues if i go by big power lines or radio towers. Some of the settings on them arent the greatest. When i switch to a different model on the controller it will keep running the same car and unpredictably take off if i don't switch it to the right one. I tried turning on two trucks that were bound to this radio at the same time and as soon as i turned on the second truck the first one went full throttle.
Never had these problems with my spektrum dx4c but recievers for higher end models are unreasonably expensive.

I recommend getting something else but if you use it be careful

LOL ok, because my Buddy uses that thing and left it at work, so I snatched it making him think someone took it :p
and guess what...he Runs Only TraxTrash :ROFLMAO:
Mine has loads of issues if i go by big power lines or radio towers. Some of the settings on them arent the greatest. When i switch to a different model on the controller it will keep running the same car and unpredictably take off if i don't switch it to the right one. I tried turning on two trucks that were bound to this radio at the same time and as soon as i turned on the second truck the first one went full throttle.
Never had these problems with my spektrum dx4c but recievers for higher end models are unreasonably expensive.

I recommend getting something else but if you use it be careful
Oh no I wouldn't get it, just getting some info, I sport the DX5 Rugged :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back