FlySky GT5 Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepnut

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I’m suddenly having serious issues with my GT5. It loses connection regularly and will cause the truck to take off or continue turning after I have let go of the wheel.

At first I thought it was an issue with the antenna tube since it had fallen off. I’ve since replaced the antenna tube and I’m still having issues.

Can anyone help guide me in the right direction to get this fixed?

Do you have an extra receiver to try? Is the antanna damaged going into the receiver or getting pinched on the servo saver somehow?

I unfortunately do not have an extra and I can’t see anything obviously wrong with the antenna.
Here’s what it looks like without the tube on.

46DC4B78-36E1-4F6C-AC42-31BCFFB227BB.jpeg

Last edited:
The circular file bin and go right now to the classifieds and grab the tactic radio up for grabs at 40 bucks lol

Try checking to see if the antanna was damaged from a pull off the receiver. Maybe try rebinding then get another receiver if all else fails. Think amazon has some for around 20 bucks.

Try checking to see if the antanna was damaged from a pull off the receiver. Maybe try rebinding then get another receiver if all else fails. Think amazon has some for around 20 bucks.

Yeah, new receiver was my first thought. Just hoping there was an easier solution since I want to run it at an event on Saturday and I can’t get a new receiver in time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back