Senton Flysky GT5 radio work well with senton 4x4 blx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blunt

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
As the title states, will the flysky GT5 radio work well for the senton 4x4 BLX? I am currently waiting for two gt5's in th email for my sons crawlers and am thinking of getting another receiver to install in th enew senton that im picking up on Saturday. Thanks for your help everyone

Works really good. Have it my Senton. Adjusting the gyro from the transmitter works really good. Run 40% on pavement and turned it up to 70% on gravel. Have now odered 2 more GT5 for my other cars so we can run all at the same time. Sold my Futaba 3PV and will also sell the FS GT3B.

Works really good. Have it my Senton. Adjusting the gyro from the transmitter works really good. Run 40% on pavement and turned it up to 70% on gravel. Have now odered 2 more GT5 for my other cars so we can run all at the same time. Sold my Futaba 3PV and will also sell the FS GT3B.

For the SVC, what specific setting did you set to 40%? There’s throttle, steering and priority?

thanks!

For the SVC, what specific setting did you set to 40%? There’s throttle, steering and priority?

thanks!

Steering to 70%. I have the throttle set to 50% and prio to 0%. really don't know what prio do. Have to look that up :)

Steering to 70%. I have the throttle set to 50% and prio to 0%. really don't know what prio do. Have to look that up :)
Prio setting means that your steering input to the transmitter will be priority. This determines how much the wheel input will override the gyro. At 100% the wheel will iverride the gyro, and at 0% thevgyro will override the wheel. Anything in between and the transmitter will mix the Valles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back