Flysky gt5 steering problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
I recently purchased a flysky gt5 and 2 bs6 receivers. The problem with it is that it will steer right far but only steers left about half way... it acts like a toy grade receiver when turning left as it goes from nothing, to full (it’s full only seems like half though) as soon as you turn it. It turns right far but only left has the problem. I know it’s not the servo as I have just installed a new servo and the problem is in both my BRCC and my proboat sonicwake, both of which I’m running the same remote in with different receivers. Images below show the difference between left and right.
8460969C-0934-4DFB-BCA7-1CF50BCD65CF.jpeg
1AABEF9C-CCCA-47AD-9267-151A2088B1F8.jpeg

I recently purchased a flysky gt5 and 2 bs6 receivers. The problem with it is that it will steer right far but only steers left about half way... it acts like a toy grade receiver when turning left as it goes from nothing, to full (it’s full only seems like half though) as soon as you turn it. It turns right far but only left has the problem. I know it’s not the servo as I have just installed a new servo and the problem is in both my BRCC and my proboat sonicwake, both of which I’m running the same remote in with different receivers. Images below show the difference between left and right.View attachment 63276View attachment 63277
Change your steering dual rate on the left side; it’s probably turned way down.

I can’t find anything under my dual rates for the left side independently. And it’s a flysky ?
Lmao my bad.

When you mount the servo, you gotta make sure your trim is set to 0 and the servo has power going to it. When you connect the horn you also have to make sure the wheels are straight on the truck. Did u do all of that?

Lmao my bad.

When you mount the servo, you gotta make sure your trim is set to 0 and the servo has power going to it. When you connect the horn you also have to make sure the wheels are straight on the truck. Did u do all of that?
Yes I did.
Btw I just found out that I have seemed to get ironically unlucky. The reason it is doing it on my boat is because of the turn fins are messed up and on my BRCC the servo sounds like it going all the way to the side but the saver or the bell crank is messed up it seems like. Any ideas?

Yes I did.
Btw I just found out that I have seemed to get ironically unlucky. The reason it is doing it on my boat is because of the turn fins are messed up and on my BRCC the servo sounds like it going all the way to the side but the saver or the bell crank is messed up it seems like. Any ideas?
I’d have to see a video man. Sorry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back