Flysky Noble NB4 & FTr10 won’t bind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
I have my NB4 updated to 2.0.93, which is the latest version today. It won’t bind to my new FTr10 receiver that I got today. It updates and binds to all of my other FGr4/S receivers just fine.

I tried to update the FTr10 but it isn’t an option in the NB4 when I go to the update receivers menu. It shows the FGr4, FGr4S, FGr4P, FGr8B, and FGr12B, but no option to upgrade a FTr10. I still tried the other selections but it instantly fails update.

Yes I have the bind plug sideways like I had to do with all of the other receivers when I updated them. But they were all in the list to choose from. The FTr10 isn’t.

FTr10 isn't listed as a compatible receiver on the website :/ click on accessories

https://www.flysky-cn.com/nb4-peishi
What’s strange is if I downgrade the FW to 2.0.85 it will bind immediately. But I lose features that 2.0.93 introduced. Many others are running the FTr10 with the NB4 so I was unsure if they were also running 2.0.93 or an older FW.

What’s strange is if I downgrade the FW to 2.0.85 it will bind immediately. But I lose features that 2.0.93 introduced. Many others are running the FTr10 with the NB4 so I was unsure if they were also running 2.0.93 or an older FW.
Bizarre!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back