FlySky NOBLE NB4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18mark11

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey guys, having problems with the FlySky FS-GT5 I bought and although it is probably just a faulty one, am considering paying the extra for the NB4. Does anyone know of any UK stores that supply this and actually have it in stock? I have searched google, eBay etc so not being lazy lol, just genuinely can't find one

It’s not in stock but would say wait till hobbyking get them back into stock in the uk they are well worth the wait

Hey guys, fairly new to the hobby. Bought a Flysky Noble and cannot get the steering to work. Figured out the throttle is channel 2 but cannot get the steering to work on any channel. Summer's started and I want to run. Any advice?

Steering is always ch1 and ESC almost always should be ch2 on rc cars.
Look up on YouTube how to update the rx firmware. (requires the binding plug)
Also should go through the ESC throttle calibration after doing the update to the RX.

Check Banggood.com. I was on there this morning looking for a NB4 case, and they had Nobles in stock, $199. They ship from China, so hopefully they can ship to the UK. I got mine about a month ago, China to Texas was about a week for "Banggood Express" shipping. At checkout, they said shipping would be 3-4 weeks, but I got it in a week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back