Flysky Noble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
OUYAWEI Flysky FS-NB4+FS-TR4 2.4G 4CH Noble Radio Transmitter w/ HVGA 3.5" TFT Color Screen for Rc Car Boat https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07K218DFM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HiYSDbQZVQZ58

Is this rebranded or being sold by a company called OUYAWEI?
No sellers history. Kind of sketch. Will amazon refund if you don’t receive it?

Banggood has them for $179 US ($230 CAD) but heard some didn’t receive it the mail.

LHS has them for $299 CAD.

What would you do?

Heard good and bad about banggood. Personally haven’t ordered from them, mostly by design. Stick with what I know and have history with for the most part.

Got mine from hobbyking as well. They typically have a 10% off coupon that works on the Noble. I will warn you though, the smaller "s" receivers do not have good range. The range is fine for a MT Basher, but if you are doing speed runs or street bashing in large parking lots you will be disappointed. The antenna version (fgr4) has pretty good range.

Great transmitter I got mine from hobbyking as well mine came with the two compact receivers at a great price I added the 10% discount and got it delivered for the best price possible in the uk

I have not noticed poor range yet with my FGR4S receivers and have stretched it pretty far. If I did plan on making a dedicated speed run machine, I would probably opt for external antenna one from FlySky. For bashing, I don't like the antenna because I'm always afraid of ripping it off. It's what I feel is another great benefit to the Tactic system.
I will do a range test soon with some help from a friend to get a solid understanding of how far it can go and will report back.

Just FYI that's the exact listing I tried to buy mine from last month or so. Never shipped after 10 days. They will generate a shipping label but the postage laws in China don't require a label be delivered in any specific time frame so they just generate the label and don't so anything for a long time if they're not a reputable vendor. I'd steer clear and go hobbyking if you want the radio. I actually tried to buy one three times. The Amazon listing above, which never shipped, and two eBay listings that arrived non functional. I've used one from a guy I ran into and it's an awesome radio but I gave up and got a 4pv.

I have not noticed poor range yet with my FGR4S receivers and have stretched it pretty far. If I did plan on making a dedicated speed run machine, I would probably opt for external antenna one from FlySky. For bashing, I don't like the antenna because I'm always afraid of ripping it off. It's what I feel is another great benefit to the Tactic system.
I will do a range test soon with some help from a friend to get a solid understanding of how far it can go and will report back.
I have a lot of testing with both Flysky receivers including all three versions of firmware. Even had my buddy @avogev perform a range test with his "s" receiver and he lost signal as well. There is a "p" antenna version that was recently released that I will test out soon. I run the "s" in my Kraton, Outcast and Granite and it's not an issue. However, my road Typhon and Infraction have the antenna version due to bashing in huge parking lots. I still love the Noble though. I recently picked up a dx5c to try out, I may start running my street cars on it.

I have a lot of testing with both Flysky receivers including all three versions of firmware. Even had my buddy @avogev perform a range test with his "s" receiver and he lost signal as well. There is a "p" antenna version that was recently released that I will test out soon. I run the "s" in my Kraton, Outcast and Granite and it's not an issue. However, my road Typhon and Infraction have the antenna version due to bashing in huge parking lots. I still love the Noble though. I recently picked up a dx5c to try out, I may start running my street cars on it.

I've been curious because I heard of range issues but never got around to a real number. I also haven't updated firmware because I've been happy enough where it is now. Both are things I plan to do just to know.

Just FYI that's the exact listing I tried to buy mine from last month or so. Never shipped after 10 days. They will generate a shipping label but the postage laws in China don't require a label be delivered in any specific time frame so they just generate the label and don't so anything for a long time if they're not a reputable vendor. I'd steer clear and go hobbyking if you want the radio. I actually tried to buy one three times. The Amazon listing above, which never shipped, and two eBay listings that arrived non functional. I've used one from a guy I ran into and it's an awesome radio but I gave up and got a 4pv.

Great thanks so much for the info!!

I've been curious because I heard of range issues but never got around to a real number. I also haven't updated firmware because I've been happy enough where it is now. Both are things I plan to do just to know.
[/QUOT
I am not hating on this TX as I absolutely love it. The throttle/steering response is better than any TX that I've used. I'm just throwing my experiences with range it out there.

OUYAWEI Flysky FS-NB4+FS-TR4 2.4G 4CH Noble Radio Transmitter w/ HVGA 3.5" TFT Color Screen for Rc Car Boat https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07K218DFM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HiYSDbQZVQZ58

Is this rebranded or being sold by a company called OUYAWEI?
No sellers history. Kind of sketch. Will amazon refund if you don’t receive it?

Banggood has them for $179 US ($230 CAD) but heard some didn’t receive it the mail.

LHS has them for $299 CAD.

What would you do?
What province are you in?

What province are you in?

Ontario
I’m buying one. I don’t care if every one says they’re good.

OUYAWEI Flysky FS-NB4+FS-TR4 2.4G 4CH Noble Radio Transmitter w/ HVGA 3.5" TFT Color Screen for Rc Car Boat https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07K218DFM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mn3SDbPMXBZHV

Let me know how it goes. There’s no sellers history so I’m going to look at other options first.
The HobbyKing one comes with 2x rx
I noticed that too. The one at my LHS only comes with one receiver.

Just saying - the ouyawei listing is the one that I paid $40 for expedited shipping on that literally did not ever get handed to DHL as confirmed by DHL. Maybe you'll have better success but hobbyking does seem like the single most reliable way to get the Noble. Best of luck it looks like an amazing radio

ED1AD58C-754F-4B92-993C-86C457EFE3E4.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back