SOLD / FOUND Foldable ramps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok, misunderstood! Yes, let us know how it works out with some pictures etc.
Definitely interested.
Will do. I’m not a blogger or YouTuber but I’ll try n get something up

Another option on the horizon? Fat Alien. Not available yet, only a few pre-release YouTubers have gotten to try them out. It's not foldable, but it is advertised as portable. Looks like you can take it apart and put it together again.

Last edited:
Another option on the horizon? Fat Alien. They are taking pre-orders, but only a few pre-release YouTubers have gotten to try them out. It's not foldable, but it is advertised as portable. Looks like you can take it apart and put it together again.
I saw these. Looked cool but couldn’t find where to buy or how much. No website just gathering emails which I sent and received nothing. So 🤷‍♂️😂

Reactions: GRC
Dang. Guess mine is taking the long way around. Last update was it being processed in Novossibirsk PI-2. Now I'm wondering if it's just stuck somewhere.

Dang. Guess mine is taking the long way around. Last update was it being processed in Novossibirsk PI-2. Now I'm wondering if it's just stuck somewhere.
That is what my tracking showed for quite a while also. I'm sure you'll see an update showing it stateside soon. Fingers crossed for you.

It shipped April 3rd. Didn't see any updates for about 2 weeks once it left Russia though.
your lucky... mine shipped March 3rd... still waiting for it to hit stateside... really looking forward to it though...
Hurricane

your lucky... mine shipped March 3rd... still waiting for it to hit stateside... really looking forward to it though...
Hurricane
wow, I am starting to feel lucky now. Mine must have snuck through the customs process much quicker than normal. I'm sure USPS will send it all over the country before making it to me anyway. lol

wow, I am starting to feel lucky now. Mine must have snuck through the customs process much quicker than normal. I'm sure USPS will send it all over the country before making it to me anyway. lol
I just ordered mine and he shipped it on Monday. Hopefully it comes quickly. Haha. Mark said it’s 3-8 weeks depending how lucky you are. Haha

Wide ramp just showed up, going to give it a nice little test this afternoon.

20210423_110010.jpg
20210423_110146.jpg
20210423_111644.jpg

Looks lovely! Got a pic of the underside so we can admire the construction? 😛

I got one of my two yesterday. They are packaged well and seem to be of good quality. I’m hoping to try it out tonight but have some adulting to do before I can play.
Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back